- Page Created by: AssassinOnDisguise
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Battle Ram: Your main offensive card, can sometimes used defensively as well.
- Bandit: Use the Bandit to support your Ram for extra power and extra threat. Can also counter most glass cannons like the Princess, and destroy weakened buildings.
- Electro Wizard: Use the Electro Wizard on defense and counter pushing. He can stop most threats on their tracks by stunning them.
- Knight: Use the Knight defensively. He can also shield your Battle Ram on counterattack.
- Inferno Tower: Best tank killer in the game. Melt those big guys using this shiny fiery tower.
- Minions: Use Minions for defense. They can counter Elite Barbarians with your Knight, and you can use them to support your Battle Ram.
- Poison: Your medium damaging spell. You can use this against Graveyards, Minion Horde pushes, and can also destroy swarms for the Battle Ram.
- Zap: Your utility spell. Use this on defense against swarm pushes, and can destroy swarms for your Battle Ram.
- There are some main pushes you can use on this deck:
- The Battle Ram + Bandit + Poison.
- Battle Ram + Bandit + Minions.
- Knight + Battle Ram + Poison.
- Knight + Battle Ram + Minions.
- If your opponent plays their Tombstone early, you can use Bandit to destroy it, then push with Battle Ram.
- You can use Battle Ram defensively sometimes, if your Knight isn't in the rotation. Mainly against Elite Barbarians, and sometimes can be used against Prince as well.