Can be used for defense and attacking with a tremendous attack power, and for surprising your opponent.
- Page Created by: TheRealF
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Spell Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.4
- Balloon: Used for destroying towers, can be paired with ice to stop your opponents counters. (don't use it if your opponent has minion horde in hand, as it kills the balloon too quickly.)
- Wizard: Used for area damage and to counter cards like minion horde, and can be placed behind the giant skeleton if you want him to reach the opponent's tower
- Arrows: Use it to eliminate groups of weak hp cards, or to finish a weak hp tower, assuming your arrows have a good level.
- Minion Horde: A counter for valkyrie, lava hound, inferno dragon, and others.If your opponent lacks arrows you can use freeze so they reach the tower, dealing massive damage.
- Freeze: This card can change the outcome of a match, stopping your opponents attempts to defend their tower.
- Giant Skeleton: Tank of the team, mainly used for defense, will absorb damage and then eliminate whole groups of troops with his bomb.
- Baby Dragon: Can deal with minion horde or other small troops with splash damage, can be paired with balloon.
- Skeleton Army: Used for taking out tanks,or other cards such as prince and hog rider. Can be switched with barbarians if you wish.
- You can start by defending if you don't have balloon and freeze in hand, and wait for the moment to strike.
- The Giant Skeleton can save your tower from large pushes by distracting troops and then exploding. Fast troops such as elite barbarians can be frozen so the bomb will affect them, but that would not be a good elixir trade, and so not recommended, you can use skeleton army or wizard do deal with them instead.
- Double elixir time should be focused on attacking with combos such as balloon and freeze or wizard and giant skeleton, while defending if its necessary.
- Freeze can also be used to gain some extra time in the last seconds of the battle.
- This deck is also specially deadly to spam decks, due to many cards in it dealing area damage.