This is a very big counterattacking deck.
- Page Created by: PolskiWarrior
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 7
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Lumberjack: The Lumberjack is used for both offensive and defensive roles. Because of its high attack speed, it is able to take out Giants, Golems, and Royal Giants quickly. On the counterattacking side, it is used to either push a Valkyrie or it is put in front so on death it is able to Rage the Balloon.
- Valkyrie: The Valkyrie is mostly used on defense, but it can be used as a counterattack if you have a fast troop to support its speed. The Valkyrie has a large radius and spin damage, making it useful against Goblin Gangs and Skeleton Armies, and because of its high health, it is able to counter big troops, such as a Giant Skeleton or an Executioner. It can be placed in front of the Lumberjack to protect it.
- Goblins: The Goblins are a very basic unit of most people's battle decks. They are used to counter small troops, such as Mini P.E.K.K.A.s and Hog Riders.
- Spear Goblins: Spear Goblins are very little but pretty fast range troops. They are able to distract, but deal chip damage to the towers. They throw spears, which can deal damage to aerial troops.
- Minions: Minions are the base unit in most decks. They are fast aerial troops with medium health and damage. They are able to take out troops that would totally obliterate most of your swarm troops. They are able to take out Valkyries, Knights, Mini P.E.K.K.A.s, and other large troops.
- Barbarians: The four Barbarians are a big part of this deck. They have a lot of hitpoints and deal a lot of damage. They are used to take out Giants, Royal Giants, Golems, Giants, Three Musketeers, and Sparkys.
- Arrows: Arrows are your only direct damage card. They have a very low elixir cost, but they are able to take out hordes of troops, such as those pesky Minion Hordes, Skeleton Armies, Goblin Gangs, and other swarm troops. hey can also take care of a Princess hiding behind the tower.
- Balloon: The Balloon is the biggest damage dealing card in this deck. It only attacks buildings, but does a ton of damage when it drops its bomb. When it dies, it can also do a lot of damage, sometimes taking out Minion Hordes if the person misplaces them. It does not have a lot of hitpoints, so it is best placed behind a Valkyrie or a Lumberjack so it can Rage it.
- The Lumberjack must be placed in front of the Balloon so when it dies, it will Rage it.
- You need to keep at least 3 Elixir at all times so you can counter the big push the other player throws at you.
- Valkyrie has hefty HP, so place it up front.
- Minions are not an attacking card, and they are used to take out troops and die right after.
- Wizards and Electro Wizards are the weakness to this deck. Deal with them by taking them out with the Valkyrie as soon as possible.