This is a strong BabyLoon deck. Unlike the LavaLoon, this has better offensive capabilities.
- Page Created by: Pyro8
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.6
- Rage: Rage is your support spell to speed up Balloon and Baby Dragon's movement speed. Can be used on defense when needed.
- Witch: The Witch can be used on defense against single-target troops like the Prince with her distracting Skeletons, and also against swarms with her splash. Can be replaced with Skeleton Army.
- Zap: The Zap can be used to cripple if not destroy swarms like Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang, etc. The Zap can also stun troops, reset charge attacks, and make troops retarget.
- Balloon: Balloon is one of your win conditions. Pair it with Baby Dragon for a BabyLoon push.
- Baby Dragon: Baby Dragon deals splash damage to wipe out swarms for Balloon, and also on defense against incoming swarms.
- Musketeer: Musketeer is a great anti-air unit. She works well against Balloon, Baby Dragon, etc. Can also deal good chip damage to opponent's Crown Towers.
- Hog Rider: Hog Rider is another of your win conditions. Pair him with Rage and Zap any incoming swarms.
- Archers: Archers can be used as an opening play. Useful for chip damage and also a great air defense. Can also be used against small swarms.
I chose Witch over Skeleton Army because after countering a push using a Witch, you can use it to power up a push (Hog + Witch or Witch + Musketeer).
This deck might seem too offensive, but if you have a hand that is too offensive (e.g. Balloon, Hog, Rage, Archers) all you have to do is quickly dump one of those offensive cards (Hog or Balloon) on an open lane and force your opponent to defend. This will give you some damage on the opponent's tower and time to charge up Elixir and get a better hand.
Inferno Tower is a hard counter for the pushes from this deck.
If used to counter BabyLoon:
- Zap the Inferno tower. This should at least allow the Balloon's death bomb to get near enough to the opponent's tower to damage it. You should be able to get 2 hits off using the Baby Dragon.
If used to counter Hog + Rage:
- The Hog should destroy it or do a lot of damage to it. If it doesn't destroy it, then wait for the tower to die.