This is an Arena 2 deck with cards from Training Camp, Arena 1, and Arena 2.
- Page Created by: Miscalcified
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 1
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 4
- Arena Required: P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4
- Tombstone: A simple 3 Elixir spawner that spawns Skeletons, and are good for distracting troops.
- Goblin Hut: A 5 Elixir spawner that spawns Spear Goblins to support the Valkyrie against air troops, can deal good chip damage if left ignored.
- Lightning: For destroying any Bomb Towers, or other Goblin Huts, or possibly Barbarian Huts.
- Valkyrie: A 4 Elixir mini tank that has moderate area damage, and an average hitspeed. Use her to counter glass cannons like Bomber, or Musketeer.
- Minions: Minions are good for taking out weak ground troops or glass cannons (Mini P.E.K.K.A., Musketeer).
- Archers: Another support card for the Valkyrie.
- Skeletons: A good card for countering Knights, Mini P.E.K.K.A.s, or Musketeers.
- Spear Goblins: Another support card for the Valkyrie against air troops.
- Place the Goblin Hut in the back, and then place the Tombstone near the middle.
- Wait until an opponent has multiple troops or troop and building to use Lightning.
- A counter to high damage cards, such as Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Prince, can be Tombstone, which will distract them.
- When the Tombstone is destroyed, four Skeletons will appear.
- Archers can whittle down opposing swarms with ease.
- Archers behind the Valkyrie create a formidable cheap push, along with spawns from the Goblin Hut.
- Use Skeletons on defense only! Place them in the middle of your side of the Arena when an opponent has single target troops coming your way.
- Skeletons can take out the Musketeer if placed on top of her.
- Use Minions as support on offense, and can take down the Balloon on it's own.
- Archers can be used against Balloon as well.