Lavaloon has been a very strong deck in Clash Royale as the Lava Hound tank hits while the Balloon deals heavy damage. Lavaloon decks can cause people to get upset so this deck is specifically designed to counter Lavaloon.
- Page Created by: Smarty Pants 264 Clash Royale
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Minion Horde: The Minion Horde is a Defensive Swarm that can take out many cards in the game but they can die easily to spells so you can use buildings like the Inferno Tower to bait spells.
- Mega Minion: The Mega Minion is a medium health unit which can tank a decent amount damage and take out most troops that deal splash damage.
- Arrows: This card should mainly be used to take out swarms especially Lava Pups and Goblin Barrels.
- Ice Spirit: This card is mainly used to stall troops, cycle or use as a cheap one use shield.
- Inferno Tower: This card is very important as it destroys the Lava Hound and Balloon. However many LavaLoon decks bring Lighting or Zap so you can use the Inferno Tower to bait your opponent's spells.
- Miner: This card is most useful after defending a Lavaloon push as most of your troops lack offense capabilities.
- Fireball: Fireball should normally be used to damage glass cannons and clip the Crown Tower at the same time. However if you don't have Arrows in rotation this card can also kill most swarms easily.
- Electro Wizard: This card is very important since this card can counter the Balloon easily. He can also act as spell bait too.
- Place the Inferno Tower when the Lava Hound appears and reaches your side.
- If there is no Balloon, knock down the Lava Pups with Arrows.
- Use the Mega Minion, Minion horde or EWiz to counter the Balloon. However don't place all three of them at once since they can die very quickly to spells.
- Miner should be used after you have successfully defended a push and you have some troops left that can counter attack.
- Try to use the Ice Spirit to Freeze the Balloon for a short time.
- Fireball can stop the Lava Pups and low HP Balloon.
- Whenever you're ready for a counterattack, prepare to use the Miner to tank for the damaging troops.