This is quite a heavy, but punishing deck I found. High risk, high reward. May have some difficulty against Lava Hound pushes.
- Page Created by: Lryan8622
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 10
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 4.3
- P.E.K.K.A.: The P.E.K.K.A. is a high health and high damage troop. Use her as a defensive unit to take care of Giants, Royal Giants, Elite Barbarians, and Bowlers. Use her in a counterpush if possible.
- Minions: Minions work great on defense and offense, but are weak to splash. Pair them with the Miner or Knight for an early game push.
- Zap: Your main AoE spell. Use to stop Inferno Towers, Inferno Dragons, Sparkys, and Skeleton Armys.
- Elixir Collector: An additional source of elixir, as this deck is quite heavy. Use the Knight to protect it from Miners and/or Goblin Barrels.
- Ice Spirit: A defensive card that buys you time. Use to stop Sparky (if timed properly), and for cycling. Use it with the Zap to stop Minion Hordes.
- Knight: A nice mini-tank, good for distraction, and a solid counter for Miners. Use it to tank for the split Three Musketeers.
- Miner: Another mini-tank and a surprise chip unit. Use to tank for 3 Musketeers, Knight or Minions.
- Three Musketeers: Your main win condition. Use them as a surprise damaging unit once an enemy Crown Tower is down. The sweet spot is in the center of the enemy's side as they can melt the 2nd Crown Tower. Good counter for air units, especially Lava Hound.
- Be careful when using this deck, as it can be hard to use.
- This deck can counter a lone Lava Hound with ease, but be wary of Balloons and Fireballs.
- Always make sure your damage dealt is more than damage taken, as you might suffer a few Hog strikes.
- Some big pushes you can do is this:
- P.E.K.K.A. + Three Musketeers
- Miner + Three Musketeers
- Knight + Miner
- Ice Spirit + P.E.K.K.A.
- Ice Spirit + Three Musketeers