A good offensive deck for levels 4-8.
- Page Created by: PKKP4DAWIN
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 3
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 7
- Arena Required: P.E.K.K.A's Playhouse
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.8
- Prince: Your main offensive troop, he can destroy a Crown Tower almost single handedly with his charge damage.
- Mini P.E.K.K.A.: Mini P.E.K.K.A. holds the same role as Prince, to destroy Crown Towers with his high damage. Mini P.E.K.K.A. can be used defensively as well against high hitpoints and single target troops.
- Tesla: Your defensive building, use this to lure and counter building-targeting troops like Giants, Hog Riders, Balloons, etc. Good Elixir value for a good defensive building.
- Spear Goblins: Spear Goblins are a very versatile troop, use them on offense as extra support, can deal good chip damage for their Elixir cost, can be used to lure incoming troops to the center, and also a good Zap bait.
- Goblin Barrel: Use Goblin Barrel mainly on offensive to take down Crown Towers, can deal massive damage if the Crown Tower is distracted by other troops.
- Skeleton Army: Your swarm to use against tanks and single-target troops, not recommended to use offensively since the Skeletons can die easily.
- Goblin Hut: Your spawner, can become annoying for your opponent, use this to slow down opponent's attacks, can deal good chip damage to Crown Towers.
- Baby Dragon: A good defense against air troops and swarms, and can also do some damage on offense.
- You can start the battle by placing your Goblin Hut in the back. If it is not in your cycle, then consider using a Prince on one side and a Mini P.E.K.K.A. on the other. Your opponent will most likely counter one of the troops, leaving the other one to deal some serious damage.
- Use your Goblin Barrel with high hitpoints troops such as the Prince, Baby Dragon, or Mini P.E.K.K.A. The high hitpoints troops can distract the Crown Tower, while the Goblins deal massive damage.
- Against Valkyries, you want to place your Baby Dragon, as she can't attack them because of her limitation to ground. You can also counter Valkyrie with Mini P.E.K.K.A. since he deals high damage per second.
- Against Balloons, place down your Tesla to counter it. In case Tesla isn't in your current rotation, use your Baby Dragon, and then Goblin Hut to pull the Balloon. Your Goblin Hut might get severely damaged, but then you can counter push as your Baby Dragon is still alive.
- If your opponent places down a tank, you shouldn't place your Skeleton Army right away. Place your Spear Goblins, and your opponent might think that they are your only counter, so they will Zap it. Then, place your Skarmy to take down the tank, and your opponent will most likely not have a counter.
- Though this is an offensive-heavy deck, every single one of these troops can succeed on defense.