Greetings! Assassin is here with a great 2v2 deck using combination of Hog Rider, Lumberjack, and Battle Ram. You can put them all in one lane, or put one in one lane, and the other two in another lane.
- Page Created by: AssassinOnDisguise
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 9
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 11
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.5
- Hog Rider: Your main offensive troop to hammer down Crown Towers.
- Lumberjack: Your main support for the Battle Ram and/or Hog Rider. His dropped Rage will speed up your troops. His high DPS can be used to defeat mini-tanks and glass cannons as well.
- Battle Ram: Your secondary offensive troop and also a defensive troop. Battle Ram is good on destroying towers, and also a distraction on defense.
- The Log: The Log is your utility spell to cycle the deck and destroying ground swarms, Princess, and knock back troops.
- Electro Wizard: Electro Wizard is your defensive counter push troop. Use his spawn damage and zap attacks against Balloon, Sparky, Inferno Dragon. He can help your and your teammate's pushes by zapping troops or buildings, like Inferno Tower.
- Zap: Zap is also your utility spell to cycle your deck and dealing against swarms. But Zap can be used to stun troops and buildings, and resetting charge attacks.
- Inferno Tower: Your main tank killer, will roast and kill any tanks without mercy. But watch out for Lightning which is very common in 2v2.
- Minions: Minions are your defensive units. They can take care of air and ground units really well and set up for a counter push. They also good for supporting your team's pushes.
- Although this deck mainly for 2v2 battles, it works amazing in regular matches as well.
- Pair up the Lumberjack with Hog Rider and/or Battle Ram. The Lumberjack can tank the damages and dealing some himself, your other troops will deal the rest of the damage. Upon Lumberjack's death. The Rage dropped can make your and your teammate's troops gone frenzy and attacks faster. This will likely result in destroying enemy's Crown Tower.
- Always use your spells to support your pushes, since all offensive cards are weak to swarms.
- On defense, this deck have solid defensive units that can translate into a counter push. Lumberjack can deal with many high-hitpoint troops and glass cannons. Minions can counter air units like Balloon, Lava Hound, and ground threats like Hog Rider, Graveyard. Electro Wizard can slow down and counter enemy's troops with his zaps, destroying swarms with his spawn damage. Battle Ram can also be used on defense sometimes, such as against Prince, Elite Barbarians, etc.
- Inferno Tower is your only building and very useful in killing tanks and other building targeting troops.
- Cycle the deck with The Log and Zap.
- This deck is heavily weak against Lavaloon and Golem decks with Lightning. But since this is mainly for 2v2 battles, your teammate might bring a good defense against the enemy's push. However you might still want to support the defenses with your troops.