This deck is a great way to get a three crown victory, with only one push needed.
- Page Created by: DarkerF2P
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 8
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 10
- Arena Required: Electro Valley
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.9
- Lava Hound: The Lava Hound should only be used on offense, as the big guy can't attack air troops, and he is only limited to attacking buildings. He can tank for your Balloon and other smaller troops.
- Balloon: The Balloon is your main win condition should used on offense in a push with the Lava Hound.
- Clone: Use to clone all of your troops on the push, doubling the effect and the damage. Best used when the Lava Hound nearly destroyed.
- Tombstone: Tombstone is your main defensive building to distract and defeat many single-target troops like Ebarbs, Sparky, etc.
- Skeleton Army: Skarmy is your main defensive swarm to defeat high hitpoints troops amd single-target troops.
- Mega Minion: Mega Minion can be used to support your Lavaloon push by sweeping away glass cannons. Can be used on defense as well.
- Minions: Minions can be used to support the Lavaloon push by distracting Inferno Towers, and also on defense against air units.
- Fireball: Medium-damage spell to counter glass cannons.
- You can start the offensive push by placing the Lava Hound on the back when you reached 10 Elixir, then place your Balloon behind it. If you can place your Mega Minion/Minions and ready your Clone to double your troops and maximize the push's offensive power.
- If your opponent using Inferno Tower to counter the push, place the Minions on the bridge to distract it, allowing your troops to move closer.
- Clone can be also be used individually with Balloon or Lava Hound.
- On defense, the deck has good defensive cards, but some of them are unreliable.
- Tombstone and Skeleton Army can be used to counter and distract non-area damage tanks like the PEKKA, mini PEKKA etc.
- Mega Minion and Minions can counter strong air and ground threats like Balloon, Musketeer, Graveyard, etc.
- Fireball is your spell to cripple your enemy's pushes. It deals high damage in wide radius.
- Beware when playing Lava Hound as the opponent might rush your other lane with strong cards like Elite Barbarians, Hog Rider, etc.