The Clan Chest rewards Clans for gathering as many crowns as possible during a three-day period. As the clan earns more crowns, higher tiers of the Clan Chest will be unlocked which will award more Gold and Cards.
- The Clan Chest is a type of chest belonging to a clan. It is similar to a Crown Chest in the sense that players will need to collect Crowns in order to open it.
- Starting every Friday, all players in a clan at the time will have the opportunity to gather Crowns for the Clan Chest.
- The players will be able to gather crowns for three days and attempt to gather as many crowns as possible in order to maximize the rewards for the Clan Chest.
- Like a Crown Chest, only crowns earned from multiplayer (i.e. ladder & 2v2) matches and Victory Challenge matches will count towards the Clan Chest. Crowns earned from Custom Tournaments, Friendly Battles or Training Battles will not count towards the Clan Chest.
- Once the players have gathered enough crowns for the maximum reward, or the three-day Clan Chest Event has elapsed, the Clan Chest will be available for opening. The amount of Gold and cards offered do not differ between players, but its contents will differ depending on the Arena the player is in. For example, a player in Arena 7 will not be able to obtain cards from Arena 8 through the Clan Chest.
- To earn the rewards from the Clan Chest, a player must remain in the Clan for the duration of the three days and contribute at least one Crown to the chest. A player that has just joined the Clan must wait until the next Clan Chest is available, regardless of any previous contributions.
- The Clan Chest was added to the game in the December 2016 Update, and the first Clan Chest rotation had begun on 19/12/16 at 5:15 AM GMT.
- On 13/1/17, a maintenance break overhauled the Clan Chest:
- The Clan Chest rotation would begin once a week starting on Mondays, the first being on 16/1/17 (formerly once every two weeks)
- It lasts for 3 days (formerly 7 days)
- It requires 1,600 Crowns to reach the maximum reward (formerly 3,250)
- It contains 1,620 Gold and 270 Cards at the 10th tier (formerly 3,150 Gold and 525 Cards)
- On 10/3/17, a maintenance break changed the Clan Chest rotation to begin on Fridays and alternate with Clan Battle Chests, the first being on 17/3/17.
- On 13/3/17, the March 2017 Update allowed Crowns from Challenges to contribute to the Clan Chest.
- On 12/6/17, the June 2017 Update unified the Clan Chest and the Clan Battle Chest, as both ladder matches and 2v2 matches contribute crowns to the Chest. If two players from the same clan pair up, the crowns they gain count for both players, resulting in double contribution.
- Similar to a Challenge Chest, every 10th card is a Rare card and every 100th card is an Epic card.
- The n-th tier of Clan Chest requires crowns total and rewards Gold and cards.
|Chest Tier||Crowns Required||Total Prize||Guaranteed Cards|
|Increase from Previous Tier||Cumulative Total||Gold||Cards|
|5||150||550||660||110||11 Rares + 1 Epic|
|6||170||720||828||138||13 Rares + 1 Epic|
|7||190||910||1,008||168||16 Rares + 1 Epic|
|8||210||1,120||1,200||200||20 Rares + 2 Epics|
|9||230||1,350||1,404||234||23 Rares + 2 Epics|
|10||250||1,600||1,620||270||27 Rares + 2 Epics|