- Bats will be unlockable from Frozen Peak (Arena 8).
- It spawns five single-target, melee Bats with very low hitpoints and damage.
- They are the same as those spawned by the Night Witch.
- It costs 2 Elixir to deploy.
- The Bats are somewhat like faster, aerial Skeletons, except they cannot be used to pull units that only target ground.
- They can be a replacement for Minions and are a better counter for all air units but Baby Dragon. However, they have significantly lower hitpoints, slightly lower damage and thus can be killed in one shot by many ground units that target air like Witch or the Arena Tower. They also pose much less of a threat when used for attacking.
- However, they can deal significant damage when paired with a tank such as the Miner, due to their high movement speed.
- The Zap is a neutral elixir trade for the Bats, though they may be used to "bait" Zap for other swarms after that.
- If you place Skeletons correctly, the tower can counter the Bats while said Bats are distracted for a positive Elixir trade.
- Bats have the same stats as Skeletons of equal level except they fly, they target air, and have a very fast move speed.
- Bats and Balloon are the only 2 flying troops with a melee attack range.
- The Night Witch summons Bats that are identical to the ones spawned here.
- When the card was first announced, there was a mistake in the description stating there were "Four" bats instead of five, and many got confused as the count statistic stated the correct "5". The mistake was quickly fixed and the description was changed to "Five".
Please Note: This card's statistics may change before its launch.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|2||1 sec||Very Fast (120)||1 sec||Melee||Air & Ground||x5||Air||Troop||Common|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|