The Barbarian Barrel card is unlocked from the Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3). It is an area damage spell with a moderate area of effect and damage. When cast, the Barbarian Barrel rolls across the Arena, damaging and knocking back all but the heaviest of ground troops in its path. After rolling for 7 tiles, it will break open and release a Barbarian. A Barbarian Barrel card costs 3 Elixir to cast.
- The Barbarian Barrel can be used in a similar manner to The Log, but it will not reach the Princess Tower before releasing its Barbarian. However, the Barbarian can follow up and attack anything still alive.
- The Barbarian Barrel card was added to the game on 6/4/18.
- On 25/4/18, the April 2018 update increased the Barbarian Barrel’s range to 7 (from 6.5).
- On 4/6/18, a Balance Update increased the Barbarians‘ hit speed to 1.4 sec (from 1.5 sec).
- On 20/6/18, a Balance Update will increase the Barbarian Barrel's damage by 17%, and allow the user to see where the spawned Barbarian will be after it is used. It also moved the Arena to unlock this card from Hog Mountain (Arena 10) to Barbarian Bowl (Arena 3).
- It's one of the 5 cards associated with Barbarians, including the Barbarians, Battle Ram, Elite Barbarians, and Barbarian Hut.